Sunday, January 17, 2010

Our House

I got my Yellow Kitchen!!
This is our living room



In October Jared and Me got our first house, well townhouse. It is so fun to have a place of our own, we feel so blessed to be able to have a house at our ages it couldn't have happened without the help and advice from both of our parents! I will tell you a little about our house, it has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms! And a cute little back yard that we are so excited to get looking all nice this summer! It's in draper we love it here so much it's so pretty and so quiet and it's way fun cause two of my siblings bought homes just up the street from us!! So there are a couple pictures of our house, they aren't the best pictures. But we love our house and can't wait to have our little baby, and start a family in this house!


This is us in front of our first Christmas tree! I know it's a little late to put this one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment