Monday, May 10, 2010

California Vacation!!

Our "Hotel" , The Castaways Yummy Ruby's

Eating our wedding cake




So for our one year anniversary we wanted to do something fun, and special so, Jared planned a trip to my favorite state CALIFORNIA!! We left on tuesday after work and drove to St. George and stayed the night, then got up at 6 a.m. to drive the rest of the way to Cali! Once we got to Cali on wednesday, we went to my favorite restaurant Ruby's Diner, the best place!! Then we went to the beach went into some shops and then went back to our "Hotel" which was actually my parents boat! They let us use it for the week, thanks mom and dad it was a blast to stay on it! Then the next day was our Anniversary so Jared took me to my favorite place, to the Happiest place on Earth.... Disneyland!! Oh I love that place it makes me so happy to go there, I turn into a child again!! That was a blast I had never been there without my family so it was a little strange at first. But we had a blast going! I couldn't go on Indiana Jones, which was a little sad for me, but I got to go on my favorite ride Peter Pan so I was as happy as a clam! That night we just went to dinner then back to the boat and ate our wedding cake, it still tasted sooo good! On Friday we rode bikes up to Ruby's again this time for breakfast, oh soo yummy!! And then just hung out for a little while then went to Iron Man 2 that was way fun!! But matinee movie tickets were $9.50, we couldn't believe it! But it was still fun!! And for dinner we went to The Cheesecake Factory, yummy! We went to the pool and just relaxed, I didn't swim for long the water was too cold for me. Then on saturday we rode our bikes to the beach, Jared had his first experience of Boogie Boarding I couldn't because of my large belly ha ha. He loved it though and was pretty good too! Then we rode down the board walk, that was so much fun!! But we both got so sun burnt we forgot sunscreen oops!! But it was so fun I love riding bikes it is so much fun to me!! Then we went to dinner at El Ranchito, and sadly watched the Jazz lose! That was sad! We had so much fun together on this trip, it was so fun to just get away just the two of us!! It was a great 1st Anniversary!!
27 Weeks along

3 comments:

  1. Cute Preggo Belly!! How fun to have it in front of disneyland. Looks like you guys had fun. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so fun! I'm so glad you guys had a good time. AND look how freakin cute you are prego! oh I LOVE it! Happy 1 year Courtney and Jared. You two are fabulous together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh what a fun way to celebrate the first year! I love all the pics and im in love with your super "bump"

    And kuddos woman, I dont even want to think about getting on a boat during pregnancy. I already have a hard time keeping my lunch in without gowing a child on those things.

    ReplyDelete