Friday, August 10, 2012

Look who is 2!!!!

My Brookey Sue is 2!!! I can't even believe it, it has flown by! She is so big and talks so much!!! I have loved being her mom the last two years it has been so much fun! We are best friends, we are always together!! I love it!! She is so much fun to be around she is funny,smart,sassy and so sweet!! So her actual birthday is on August 2nd, we went to lunch at cafe rio (her favorite) then to build a bear and she got a little kitty she named it Meow, she loves it!! Then we went to Mimi's to play with her cousins and uncle Garrett! That night we ate at home and ate cupcakes! We had her party on August 4th. It was a Mermaid birthday party!! I was so excited I had been buying stuff for it for a while so I was so excited to see it all set up!! My whole family came it was so much fun, I made brown sugar chicken tacos, yummy! And ate ice cream cake from Cold Stone! I loved it my family came and just hung out for most of the night, I loved having them all over. There were a few people missing Jared's family and my brother Ty and his family!! We missed all of them!
I love my family!! She was so spoiled by everyone!!! Here are some pictures!!















6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun night !! You did a great job!!! Thanks for being such a cute mom to my Brookey Sue!! Love you!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what a cute party!! It looks like it was so much fun! You are such a cute mom, i love it! The decorations are so cute. I can't believe she is 2 though! She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It just goes so fast right! She is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is too cute! looks like she had the best 2nd birthday ever :)

    ReplyDelete